Oh the goodness in a cookie! These cookies are extremely soft and so so SO good you’ll never stop eating them! Sugar in this scrumptious dessert is all natural, hitting you in just the right spot. And did I forget to mention that they’re Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free and Paleo??? Try eating this without feeling a speck of guilt!
My husband tried one and asked me three times if they were literally without sugar. I said yes and he just shook his head in bewilderment and told me that I broke the system haha. It just proves to show just how delicious these things really are!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Start by gathering all of your ingredients.
3. Whisk the egg in a bowl and then add in all of you wet ingredients. Mix well.
4. Place the almond flour cinnamon, salt and baking soda into a small food processor and pulse a couple times until it mixes in nicely.
5. Then pour in your wet ingredients. Mix for about 30 seconds, or until the dough is smooth. If you don’t have a food processor to begin with, feel free to use a hand held mixer, electric mixer or by hand. Just make sure all the ingredients are well incorporated.
6. Coat your hands with Avocado oil or any oil of your choice and using a cookie dough portion scooper or a tablespoon, scoop some dough and form it into a nice little ball. Then placing it onto a sheet pan with parchment paper, gently press down on it to slightly flatten the top.
7. Repeat until all the dough is gone. I ended up with 18 cookies. But you could have more or less depending on how big your cookie dough balls are.
8. Bake at 350 for 12 to 14 minutes. The cookies will be pretty soft when you take them out of the oven.
9. Melt your chocolate over a double boiler and decorate your cookies! Let the chocolate harden before serving.
*** I’d definitely recommend using Lily’s chocolate chips to keep them sugar-free. There are various places you can buy them at! Publix is one of them.
*** You can keep them on the countertop for up to a day or in the fridge for about three days. But feel free to freeze them for up to three months if you’d like.